As a leading provider of services for supply chain integrity, we take pride in offering the only industry approved framework for supply chain integrity across the entire life-cycle of IT assets. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Our proprietary solution framework and associated processes have been developed based on the recognition of the inherent threat from outsourced manufacturing. The preponderance of all hardware, firmware, and software is outsourced to foreign companies.
As the supply chain is now recognized as one of the most exploitable processes in all business and operational domains. The threat landscape includes exploits against all of the software, hardware and firmware that comprise an information system. It is estimated, that currently some 90% of all hardware and firmware is produced in Asia. These components may have been targeted for tampering or malicious alteration in order to add to or modify expected functionality.
- Global Guardian, LLC is a small business that will provide services to U.S. and global businesses
- The company's unique capability is called the Trusted Provenance and is an end-to-end life cycle solution to address the integrity of IT components especially within trusted or critical systems
- Trusted Provenance is a unique end-to-end proprietary framework that integrates best in class practices relating to supply chain integrity and security of Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products within a customer's environment
- Trusted Integration services provide U.S. based, post-manufacturing custom services
- The proprietary framework has made the company commensurate to the definition of a Trusted Technology Provider, as determined by The Open Group
We offer security focused, highly regulated entities best-of-breed, Trusted Integration services. The portfolio includes services such as: secure purchase, asset management, software imaging, firmware & software services, hardware integration and firmware & software integration and secure disposal services. Global Guardian focuses on enabling organizations within highly-regulated industries to meet current and emerging legislative, operational and system integrity requirements. These industries include but are not limited to: